Open Credit Account
Application Form to Open a New Account
In this section you can fill out the online application form so that our team of specialists can evaluate your credit requirement. Once the information is sent, a representative of our company will contact you as soon as possible to communicate the result or request more information.
Open Account Credit Terms
- Each invoice is due upon receipt.
- If equipment is rented for more than 4 weeks, periodic unsigned invoices will be issued for rental charge due. All such invoices are due upon receipt.
- At the discretion of Skyblack Rentals, any account with a delinquent balance may be placed on a cash basis any time, and the equipment picked up without notice.
- Skyblack Rentals files preliminary lien notices and mechanics liens whenever necessary or required by law. This is a company policy, and is not a reflection of your credit standing.
- For each delinquent account, customer agrees to pay a monthly service charge equal to 2% of the past due balance or the maximum service charge permitted by law in the state where the contract is signed.
- Customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees, collection costs, and court costs incurred by Skyblack Rentals in enforcing these terms and conditions.
- Customer authorizes Skyblack Rentals to obtain credit reports, trade reports, and bank references for the purpose of determining the extension or continuation of credit to customer.
- Customer agrees to the terms and conditions as stated on each and every Skyblack Rental’s invoice.
The undersigned warrants that all information is correct, has read, accepted and agrees to be bound by all of the terms set forth in this document and in each rental contract entered into by the undersigned or his agents. It is understood and agreed that the undersigned specifically consents to Skyblack Rentals investigating of the applicant’s credit history and may utilize credit reporting services for information on the undersigned. Facsimile copies will be accepted as originals.
The Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act/regulation B prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program; or because the applicant has, in good faith,
exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers compliance with the law concerning this credit is the Federal Trade Commission, Division of Credit Practices, 6TH and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20580.
In the event Credit Applicant enters into an agreement with Skyblack Rentals to purchase used rental or transportation equipment, Credit Applicant is hereby notified that Skyblack Rentals has assigned its rights (but not its obligations) in such agreement to Skyblack Rentals, LLC., a qualified intermediary, as part of a Section 1031 like-kind exchange program.
Consent to obtain consumer credit report
The undersigned individual who is either a principal of the credit applicant or a sole proprietorship of the credit applicant, recognizing that his or her individual credit history may be a factor in the evaluation of the credit history of the applicant, hereby consents to and authorizes the use of a consumer credit report on the undersigned by the above named business credit grantor, from time to time as may be needed, in the credit evaluation process.
Continuing Personal Guarantee
The undersigned hereby unconditionally guarantee(s) the full and prompt payment to Skyblack Rentals when due all indebtedness, obligations, and liabilities of the customer named in the Credit Application, including all amounts now owing and arising in the future, and including any interest, attorney fees, and collection and court costs. The undersigned agrees to be personally bound by all credit terms of this Credit Application. This guarantee shall continue in force until notice in writing sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, is received by Skyblack Rentals. This notice shall specify the date of termination, not to be less than seven (7) days after the notice and shall not affect any charges for transactions with the customer that were entered into prior to the termination date.
The undersigned personal guarantor, recognizing that his or her individual credit history may be a necessary factor in the evaluation of this personal guarantee, hereby consents to and authorizes the use of a consumer credit report on the undersigned, by the above named business credit grantor, from time to time as may be needed, in the credit evaluation process.